Limbus:
This has been a pain for the past months. After so long our original established members left, some come whenever the fuck they want, some just don't come and dissappear. I'm stuck with a year of dedication and a Omega/Ultima fight every... 2 months? I can't say for sure how long but IT SURE SEEMS LIKE A WHOLE LOT OF FUCKING TIME between them.
Perseverance:
Lots to do, lots of events, lots of fun, loving being in this LS. Having a great time, really missed that. This short experience has made my past year endgame experience seem like a job. Very happy to be with old friends and making new friends as well.
Dynamis:
Recently switched from Encore (Great Dynamis LS and really fun, the best I've been in so far.) to Perseverance's own Dynamis. It's still fun, considering I hate the event. Not the smartest move I've made, since Pers roster is fulled with a lot of multi job members, so the AF I want will take much longer than what it would've taken in Encore. But I've nvr really been a fan of Dynamis, so I can live with that.
Jobs:
Been lvl'ing NIN like crazy. Got it to 74 today and trying to get my hands on 75 asap so I can start a new job, which will probably be BRD.
Chocobo Raising:
Black chocobo! I have a picture somwhere... Hmmm...

Last but not least... something random for someone that has been... bothering me... lately... to update blog. Well it's been more like motivation which I've ignored... but thanks man for reading up. Didn't think someone actually read it. ^^

Wonder what he was speaking of... surely not THIS BLOG.

2 comments:
*cough* finally.. Why don't you talk to me anymore? Is it because I'm not an end-gamer? :D
How can you say that?! Idk I haven't been paying attention to msn lately. Been rushing a lot of things in game too. XD
Post a Comment