Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Black Belt

Since the day I quested my Brown Belt for my Monk40, I couldn't keep my eyes off the next Monk belt, the quest I always thought I would never complete. Sunday, January 29th, I handed in my last time, Adamantoise Egg. I'm finally wearing a Black Belt after so long.
This has been my greatest quest and accomplishment in the game. I've obtained many items through the past year, but this is what I always looked for. Now that the search is off, I need to work on certain goals I've been watned to complete. For example, capping all skills on Monk (Read: Guard).

Same day I did Proto-Omega, I didn't like the drops but, can't get an item everytime. Hopefully I can get a 2nd piece of Homam soon.

After Proto-Omega, back to Dragon's Aery, the only place worst than lower jeuno AH's. We got lucky again and claimed. Drops weren't great but made my day even better, when I obatained Aegishjalmr.

No comments: